This stack of delicious Pumpkin Spice Pancakes🥞are filled with over 40 grams of protein.
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes pancakes mix.
- 2 scoops Devotion Nutrition angel food cake protein powder or 1/2 cup any flavor protein powder
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin.
- 1/3- 1/2 cup water ( depending on the consistency. Add 1/3 cup first and if needed add an additional 1/4 cup to thin out batter)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice ( I use Dak’s pumpkin spice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour batter into a lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray preheated skillet.
- Cook on both sides for 90 seconds each side.
- Remove from heat and add toppings of your choice.
Servings: Makes 6 pancakes / 1 Freestyle smart point per pancake or the entire stack for 5 Freestyle smart points.
Top with your choice of toppings.
(I like mine with 3 Tbsp of sugar free Mrs Butterworth’s syrup and 4 Tbsp of fat free reddi whip for Zero Freestyle Smart Points )